Monday, May 30, 2011

The Law - Memorial Day Edition

First off, I would like to express my gratitude for the sacrifices the men and women of the Armed Services have given to protect our way of life.  THANK YOU!

With this Memorial Day Special Edition of Man Code, I just want to list some things that absolutely drive me insane that "men" do and they SHOULD NOT be doing.  Let's explore...

1.  If you and your homeboy decide to go to the bar, movies, dinner, etc together, please, please, put a seat in between the two of you.  If you are at the movies, sit a seat apart; at the bar, a seat apart; if you are at dinner, dont sit beside each other, sit across from each other and this is ONLY if the bar area has no seats available!!!!

2.  Fellas, I understand it is hot but THONG FLIP FLOPS are forbidden on a man's foot.  I repeat, THONG FLIP FLOPS ARE FORBIDDEN!!!!  I mean, for real, anything that has the word "thong" in its name should not be worn by a man to walk around unless he is at the beach.  The beach is the only place where these sandals get a pass. 

3.  While at the club, you and your homeboy should never, under any circumstances share a drink from the same glass.  Yes, I have seen this before.  At the very least, ask for another glass!!!  To be honest, if we are sharing drinks at the club, maybe we should not be at the club....????

4.  Speaking of the club, and I swear this irks the holy living crap out of me.  Why is it when you are standing in one spot and there is a lot of real estate around you will another guy come and stand pretty much right on top of you??  Really dude, really?  Why are you on me homey?  There are 10 million women in here and you want to air hump me in the corner...GO OVER THERE LOSER!!!!  Bottom line, respect another man's air space in crowded areas as much as possible.

5.  Fellas, you are not allowed to lip synch or sing aloud the words to Beyonce's "Who Run the World (Girls)" in public.  In the privacy, and I mean private as in BY YOURSELF, of your own home you can do this if you so shall please but never in public!!!  By the way, this is for any song by our female counterparts.  This is only allowed in demonstration or explanation.

I will stop here for now and if you feel the need to ask some basic rules to Man Code Law, please do!  Another special edition will be presented for your viewing pleasures on the Fourth of July.

2 comments:

  1. #4 slayed me! Air hump...lmbooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROOOOOOOOTFL!!! #3 and #5...Instant Classics!

    ReplyDelete