Monday, December 12, 2011

Male Renovations - Female Landscaping

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

These past couple of weeks I have been throwing jabs to both men and women and how we can do better so this week I thought, "let's keep it light, funny, but address a serious matter!"  Ironically, this issue is something that both men and women need to take a look at because we are ALL guilty.  I am not going to speak from an "expert" standpoint because no one has ever really sat me down and said to me how to do this and when to do this and I am sure I am not the only male in my position.

The issue I am referring to is the "grooming" of the "downstairs" departments.  How, when, and with what should men renovate and what are the rules as far as female landscaping??

From a male perspective, especially from a young age, "population growth" was seen as part of your Rite of Passage into manhood.  It is akin to finally growing a mustache or beard or both.  "I AM MAN, HERE ME ROAR" type of thing.  Talk to a grown man who has to shave everything down there because of surgery; he feels naked, it looks weird, it is just not a good situation.  So to even suggest that we "trim" or "renovate" that area will get you minimum a "you are crazy" look to maybe getting cussed out. 

But there is some good news; as I have stated before, women control everything.  If your man is used to you giving him "special attention" and you stop because you feel he needs to renovate, if your "special attention" is on the money, HE WILL RENOVATE!  Now, ladies, he may need some help in that department.  They did not teach us how to do such things in Physical Education class in high school.  And personally, I would like some expert opinion before I go downstairs with anything that can cut!!!!

Now ladies, you are not off the hook because some of you have redefined the term "Busch Gardens!"  I do not know the rules for the ladies so please enlighten but I know I do not want to have to go grab the lawn mower when I want to provide some "special attention."  I have heard some serious horror stories but I will not divulge them but this is a problem!!! 

So Ladies and Gentleman, SPEAK OUT!!!!!